February 8, 2010

Monday- Quiet day, warm.

I stayed in almost all day today. I slept in a little this morning. I knew there wasn't any news on, so I thought I'd catch up on my sleep. I was up earlier than yesterday though.

I cooked and ate my brunch and then I got busy. Today was the day that I had decided to work on the cull of members of my women's groups. Anyone who isn't a paying member anymore has to be removed from the group. I worked on the big main group today, and also a small group of whom I am a member.

I'm not sure what it was, too many fumes from the kerosene heater, or too much computer time, but for most of the day I had a screaming headache. That was one of the reasons I ate early on, but it didn't help that much.

After F came home tonight, I took a quick shower and then we went for dinner. Tonight I chose Cafe Framboise and it was nice. I had chicken with cheese and F had their Japanese special meal, so we were both happy.

On our way home we stopped off for a few groceries. I have decided that I'll cook tomorrow night, even though I'll be home a little late. I don't really like going out for dinner as much as we do, even though I don't really enjoy cooking for F. He's so picky these days, he annoys me. Still, I suppose if I please myself, then at least one of us will be happy!

When we came home I made F watch the last two weeks of ER and then I watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Grey's is just getting silly, Private Practice isn't much better. Still, I like the people on Private Practice.

Anyway, that really was my day. It was quiet, but I got a lot of the things I needed done, done. Yay for me. Talk to you tomorrow night, when I'll be sure to tell you how dinner really was. Night!

No comments: