March 1, 2010

Monday - Rainy and then snowy.

What a day! I slept in quite late today and then got up. I watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics and enjoyed it. I would have enjoyed it more if the Japanese announcers had just shut up! Egads. Blah blah blah all over it. There wasn't even the option to turn off the Japanese track like with dramas.

In the afternoon I worked on my column. I think it turned out okay. It was quite different from my usual ones, but I think that's a good thing. I just didn't have a movie in mind for a review. I finished it off and then sent it away to the editor.

F came home around 6 pm and we had some coffee. After that, we decided to go out. We weren't sure where to go, but we ended up going to the Grand Elson. We both had pasta, I had gorgonzola and F had pepperoncino, with cream of carrot soup too. Yum. We hit up Yamaya for a few things and then my school to set the heater for tomorrow. I wasn't going to bother, but there is a lot of snow outside now. Sigh.

We came home and watched a bit of TV before my US medi-dramas came on. That was my day. I checked outside, the snow appears to have stopped, but there's quite a bit of it. Sigh.

Anyway, that's it for me for today. Tomorrow I'm off to work early. I hope it goes well! Oh, if I can't talk to you tomorrow night, don't worry. I have an early Wednesday morning. Bye!

No comments: