March 28, 2010

Sunday - Cloudy, but not rainy.

An okay day. I got up and hubby was watching Rocky 2. I wasn't too interested, but didn't want to spoil his fun, so I grabbed the paper, my glasses and went to the bedroom, got back into bed and read. It was really nice to be honest.

We went out for lunch finally, to the Grand El Sun. Hubby had fish and I had carbonara plus some carrot and pepper soup. It was amazing! After lunch, we came home right away and instead of watching a movie, I went to bed and slept for hours. When I woke up, I noticed hubby was watching another Rocky movie, so there was no point in staying up. Finally I got up and told him I'd stay up if he'd watch a movie like we agreed to at lunch.

We decided to watch Memento, so we did. It was a unique movie. It was basically backwards. It is one of those films that you really need to watch carefully to understand what is going on.

We went out for dinner. As always we argued about where to go. We tried about 3 different places, but we couldn't find a place that was open. F finally took me to a place that he wanted to go, but I didn't really want to go to. It was of course another Japanese place. Not my favourite, but it was okay.

We came home and had a quiet evening in. F's back is bothering him again, and my mouth is bothering me too. Sigh. We're a great pair!

And that's about it for me. I have lots of things to do tomorrow. I have to send a couple of packages, so I need to do that. Hopefully I can get everything done. Anyway, that's it for me. Talk to you tomorrow? Night.

No comments: