March 9, 2010

Tuesday - Cloudy in the daytime, snow at night.

A good day really. I woke up on time, watched the news and made coffee to watch during the program. Yay me! I was surprised when they cut off the news early and put French news after it. I have no problem with them showing French news, but surely they didn't have to cut off the English news for the 3 minutes of French news that they showed. Good thing I don't work at NHK. I'd fire all the programmers.

Had an uneventful afternoon. I did 4 loads of laundry and put away a bunch of my clothes. I watched the episode of CSI: Miami from the weekend. It just gets sillier and sillier. A bad guy came back from the dead. Oh gee. Like that's never been done before.

Anyhoo, around 4 I started to get ready for work. I cooked my lunch, ate, washed dishes and then rode off to work. There were odd flakes of snow, but not the kind that would stay...or so I thought. I made a quick drugstore run and then got to the school before it got dark.

I set up for work, changed, and then when the time came, taught my lesson. I think it went well. After class, when the student opened the door, we were both surprised to see snow outside...about 3 cm at the time. Wow.

When I finished up, I called F to come and get me. We had a cheap and cheerful dinner at New York New York. We were very surprised at the amount of snow outside. It was up to 10 cm. Then we came home to watch So You Think You Can Dance. It was interesting, but one of the hosts is so annoying. I think she's this show's answer to Paula Abdul, but Paula never annoyed me this much.

So, that's about it for today. Tomorrow will be an exciting/nerve-wracking day. F is off work so that he can take me to the hospital again. I'm getting a CT scan in the afternoon. My first one so I'm just a tad nervous. Then, I have two evening classes too, so it'll be action packed too. Sort of.

Gotta go. Night.

No comments: