April 11, 2010

Sunday - Sunny but a little cool.

A fabulous day!

We had lunch in a nice restaurant. It was a one of those Japanese-French places. I had really lovely fish and F had pork. Afterwards, we weren't sure what we wanted to do, so first we went to a hardware store for a few things for him and my school. When we got back in the car, he asked me if I wanted to go for a drive to Mount Kinbo. I didn't mind, so off we went.

After the mountain, we drove out to Yunohama. First we had a drink and a dessert in a cafe, and then hit the beach. It was a lovely day.

We came back home for a bit, then headed out to Sakata to Kappa Sushi. It isn't the best sushi, but it's rather fun, and I like some of the dishes that aren't strictly sushi. My favourites today were shrimp and avocado and smoked salmon with cream cheese. Yum.

We drove home after dinner and had a lovely evening together. This is one of the best weekends we've had in ages.

I've decided to let the pictures I took do most of the talking, which is why you just got the bare outlines. Hope you enjoy them! Night.

Edited to add--Click on the pictures for bigger versions...
















2 comments:

Sherry said...

We just went to kappa too. The kids love it because of the train. We can't take anything off the belt. It all has to arrive on the train or hysteria! I really loved the shrimp avocado one too

Helen said...

Last night we went rather late, and were sitting at the far end so our belt was empty. It made ordering off the screen much faster and smarter!

I like the train too! I guess I'm just young at heart?!

Thanks for visiting :-)