April 19, 2010

Monday - Bit cloudy, warmish I think.

Not a great day to be honest. I got up eventually and got on with my day. Around 2 in the afternoon I was hit with a horrid headache right behind my eyes. I couldn't read, didn't even want to think about looking at my computer. I decided that being hungry was probably to blame, so I made some scrambled eggs and watched the end of a James Bond Movie. After it finished I went back to bed for a while.

I got up around 5 and made some coffee. My headache was still there, and two tylenol hadn't shifted it. I thought that maybe I was going through caffeine withdrawal, hence the coffee. It didn't sit well with me. I turned off the lights, napped on the couch. Around 6:30 or so I got up, lost my lunch and then went to bed. F came home a bit later.

He wanted to go for dinner and surprisingly I did feel better by then. I suggested New York, New York as I could have some fairly plain chicken there. I didn't need anything too difficult to digest. We hit the drugstore on the way there, then had a nice if quiet dinner at the restaurant. I noticed when we drove in that they had the spelling mistake corrected in their big sign. Yay.

On the way home we stopped at my school to set the heater and then visited the grocery store for a few supplies. I got some yogurt and some things for my lunch tomorrow. I was going to buy something for dinner tomorrow night, but I'll be a little late tomorrow night.

At home, F had the news on and I made some tea. It was a nice soothing rose tea. Hubby was interested in the Space Shuttle but missed the bit where they said they wouldn't land today, maybe tomorrow.

I'm feeling much better tonight, but think I should have an earlier night than usual. Although I'm not "busy" tomorrow at work, I really should make sure I'm in better condition than I was today!

So that's it for me. I don't think I'm getting a cold or anything, maybe just need a holiday! Talk to you tomorrow night probably. Night!

No comments: