March 31, 2010

Wednesday - Cloudy with a touch of rain at night. Cold.

Today was okay. The news moved to 9:00 am this morning and I managed to get up to watch it. However, I fell asleep on it and had to rewatch it later! Serves me right for staying up so late the night before.

I had a mostly quiet day at home today. I watched Criminal Minds and Project Runway and I enjoyed them both. Project Runway was interesting. They brought back the eliminated designers from this season and matched them with people still on the show and made them do a zodiac inspired dress. Pairs don't usually go over well on the show. Sometimes the designers act like their partners don't know anything and can't be trusted. Hmm.

In the late afternoon I went to the post office to mail those books to a friend. Finally. After that, I went to Kaneta, one of the cheaper clothing shops in this area. I was looking for anything that might catch my eye for my friend. I didn't find anything, but had a good snoop around anyway. I've sometimes found great stuff there, sometimes, like today, nothing.

F didn't get home tonight until quite late, so I watched a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I really like that show, and it doesn't hurt that Barenaked Ladies do the theme song either!

When he did come home, we had an okay dinner at Kintaro Sushi. It was late so there wasn't as much choice as we usually have. Still, it was fine. We went to my school to set the heater and then to the grocery store for a few essentials.

At home we had a quiet evening and then watched So You Think You Can Dance. At 12:30 I watched Weeds while F was having his bath. It was funny/scary tonight. I hope I can catch the next episode.

And that was my day. I'm back at work tomorrow and I have a couple of evening lessons. I have a few things that I need to do during the day and I hope that I will eventually get done. That's it from me. Night!

2 comments:

Orchid64 said...

I was a bit so-so on BBT at first, but now I love it. They developed the Penny and Sheldon characters much better as time went on and the show has grown more consistently funny. I hope you'll have the opportunity to keep watching it as I think you'll enjoy it, too. :-)

Helen said...

I was introduced to it by a couple of friends last year. I'd never heard of it, but by the end of 2 or 3 episodes I was a fan. I've been reading on Wil Wheaton's blog that he makes a guest appearance on it so thought I'd try and watch more.

Thanks for visiting :-)