May 22, 2010

Saturday - Sunny and warm.

An okay day. I tried to go to bed a little early last night, managed it, but it was still quite late by most people's reckoning. F's alarm went off at 6 am but he was in the shower. I hit the snooze button on his clock a couple of times, then woke up enough to turn it off. Hubby left for Fukushima a little later. I went back to sleep.

I got up around 9, showered and then took a short time on my computer then cooked my brunch. I had an omelette and sausages [Sorry...just had a brief interlude to dance at my computer when Dancing in the Street with Mick Jagger and David Bowie came on the telly], then I did the dishes and headed off to work. I made pretty good time, even though there was a bit of a detour due to some construction on the way.

I had a pretty good day at the school today. My first student was great as usual, my second didn't come, and my third student and I had a good class. I drank quite a bit of tea during the day, and even had some soup pasta in the later afternoon. I read today's paper and finally got stuck in a book. I started Brisingr today. I'd read the forward before, but today got almost up to a hundred pages. Yay me. Only 600 more to go!

After work I cleaned up, did paperwork and changed. I called F and he was already back. He came to get me. We came home for a few minutes then went back out for dinner. He wanted tonkatsu tonight, so that's what we had. It was very nice, but a little more expensive than I thought it would be.

When we came home, F changed and got ready for bed right away. Egads. Still, he was up early, didn't sleep that well last night and drove a very long way today. I tucked in him and then came back to the living room. I watched a few TV shows tonight. I tried the new version of 90210. I was totally lost and had no idea what was going on. Don't know if I'll bother again. I did get into the original, but only in Japan, never bothered in Canada! Later on, I watched House which I think I'd actually seen before and now I'm just waiting for Top Gear to come on.

I'm not sure what's going to be on our schedule tomorrow. I'm trying to get F to hook up his computer to the internet, and after that I'm not sure. I think part of it depends on the weather. Anyway, I have to run. I'll talk to you tomorrow night. Ciao!

No comments: