May 31, 2010

Monday - Sunny and warm.

I had a good if quiet day today. I got up on time, but then went back to bed for a while. I wasn't feeling well yesterday and I think the extra sleep let me knock whatever it was out of my system. Yay.

When I did get up, I checked email and all that kind of stuff, and also watched my TV from the weekend. Most of it was good. I really just had a quiet day at home.

F was home late tonight and I offered to make dinner if he would go to the store and get me some salad. I was planning to make pasta, so a side salad would be a nice addition. He came back 15 minutes later with gyoza, ham and fuki. No salad. I sent him back to the store for salad. He came back with ice cream and....salad. Yay!

Dinner was quite good. The ham he'd brought went well with the pasta, I didn't have any gyoza or fuki though. I baked a couple of eggplants in a more western way, and they were really good, although didn't finish in time for the main part of the meal. We had fettucini with garlic alfredo sauce as the main dish. It was quite nice, and F did the dishes which was sweet as there were a lot tonight.

In the evening he turned on the TV and found "Something's Gotta Give". We watched it and it wasn't bad. I had dismissed it when it first came out due to my intense dislike of Jack Nicholson, but the movie grew on me. I still think she should have ended up with Keanu Reeves, but hey, Hollywood has the fantasy that all women fall in love with Jack. Not all women though.

And that's about my day. Tomorrow I'm back to work, I have two classes so I'll have to get organized before I leave for work! Wish me luck with that. Night!

No comments: