June 12, 2010

Saturday - Sunny and warm.

Not a great day really. I got up this morning and without any provocation was rude to my husband. He got understandably upset and left.

I spent the rest of the morning at home. I cooked my breakfast and then I left for work, getting there a few minutes earlier than usual.

My classes both went quite well today. They were 4 hours apart, and I had a two hour nap in between them. I really needed it. I don't often have time on Saturdays to do that, but today it was a necessity for me.

After work I finished up my paperwork, reviewed the first lesson I teach on Tuesday and did dishes, read the paper, read some of my book and just basically tried to kill time. I finally sent my husband a text asking if he'd like to meet me for dinner. I didn't get an answer.

I went to Gusto. It's close to my school and I knew exactly what I wanted, so I went there. It wasn't that busy. I had a hamburger and fries. And dessert.

I biked home after dinner and parked my bike in our bike shed. I went into the apartment. F hadn't locked the door at all. The apartment was dark, but the bath light was on. He was in bed. We talked a little and then F went out to get some food for himself. He came home and cooked it. He hadn't seen my text message.

It's been a quiet evening here. I'm rather ashamed of myself and am not sure what got into me this morning.

Anyway, watched House and then made some tea. I think I'll go to bed as soon as I finish blogging. I'm tired again.

Night.

No comments: