July 21, 2010

Wednesday - hot and sunny.

Today was an okay day. I did oversleep again, I don’t really know how or why, but I did. Oh dear. Still, no plans and all that.

I had a good morning at home and finally got my package that I’ve been waiting for. I had made a book order and part of it was delayed. Well, it arrived today. They’ve been trying to deliver it all weekend but we were away.

In the afternoon I got quite busy for a bit. I vacuumed the apartment and I cleaned the toilet and even washed the floor in there. I was quite pleased with myself. I thought the apartment was much improved.

F came home fairly early tonight. He was home around 6:30. We spent a bit of time together and then I got dinner underway. It was quite simple tonight, just yakiniku and veggies but it was good. I chopped the veggies and even squeezed a lemon to make lemon juice for dipping veggies and gyutan in.

When we ate, we really enjoyed the meal. We had a bit of little veggies left over, I think I’ll have that for lunch which will be nice. I cleared off the table, but F did the dishes for me.

We settled in for the evening and around 11 I turned on American Idol. We saw a recap show of people who did and didn’t make it to Hollywood. When it finished I watched Backstage Pass as they did a mini feature on Predators and then for some reason, That 70’s Show was on. I watched it and it was funny. It was an episode I hadn’t seen before.

That’s about it for me. I did finish my novel today too. It was a fun book and I’m looking forward to finding other novels by the same writer. Tomorrow I’m at work and a little busy. It’ll be a nice change. Night.

No comments: