August 17, 2010

Tuesday - Hot and sunny, nice day!

I had a good day today. I got up at a reasonable time and checked for news. Of course, there wasn’t any, but I still stayed up.

I showered and did other morning stuff, spent a bit of time on my computer and then set out for the post office. I had to mail a letter and a small package. I decided to take some of hubby’s coin collection to the post office with me. We’ve agreed to use some of the funds on our holiday next month, although I might suggest that we use them for our anniversary dinner or something instead.

I set off to the post office and did my stuff, then came back home. I watched a bit of telly and then made my brunch and went off to work.

I stopped into the drugstore on the way because I wanted to buy a few things for myself. While I was there I saw some soap shaped like tofu and I remembered that we were supposed to have tofu for dinner last night, but I forgot all about it! It was still in the fridge. I had such a bad headache last night that it totally slipped my mind and I didn’t see the package when I opened the fridge. F had put it on the top shelf which is quite far about my line of sight.

I biked to the school. It was a bit hot in there, about 32 degrees. I got it cooled down and got to work. After a bit, I read some of the newspaper and then stopped to have my class. We had a good class tonight and covered about what I wanted to, so that was good.

After class I cleaned up, finished up the Sunday paper and called my hubby. He came and picked me up.
We had dinner in New York, New York, which is becoming our place to go when we don’t know where else to go. It’s okay, but not great. Then, we came home and didn’t go to the grocery store tomorrow. If I have time tomorrow after my lunch, I’ll stop in and see if there’s anything at the store that I’d like to cook for dinner. Wish me luck with that!

F and I came home and watched American Idol. It was the men’s turn tonight and some people were really great and some not so great. An enjoyable show though.

And that’s it. Tomorrow I’m meeting someone for lunch and then who knows? I’m still reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at every chance I get, so I hope to finish it soon as I can’t wait to find out what happens.

Night!

No comments: