September 16, 2010

Thursday - Rainy day.

I had a good but quiet morning today. I didn’t really get roused until noon. Oh well. I showered and then watched a movie from last night. It was Cadillac Records and was about how Rhythm and Blues and Rock and Roll got its start. It starred Adrien Brody which of course was the real reason that I wanted to watch it. However, it did have a lot of great music. I was nervous when I realised that Beyonce was going to be in it as I’m not a fan, but she didn’t show up for ages, so it was okay. Adrien was wonderful of course. Played a real shady character.

I went over to the school via the drugstore today. I picked up a few things for myself and then got to the school. It was raining, but not pouring, so I just wore my raincoat and was fine. I didn’t want to wear my rain cape unless I had to.

Classes tonight were fine and the students did well. After class I tidied up and read the paper. F called a bit early for me, so I called him back when I was done. He picked me up and we had dinner at Grado. They had a different waiter there tonight and he was pretty good. Such a difference from the other one. Tonight’s waiter told us what the appetisers were before we ate them, the other guy doesn’t.

We did a brief grocery store run and then came home. F went to bed fairly soon. I’m glad that he’s going to be off work for a while. He’s had a pretty stressful time of it at work. It sounds like one co-worker gives him a hard time and F doesn’t have the knack for handling the situation.

Anyway, that’s it for me. Tomorrow if the weather is nice I’ll go out. I may go out even if it isn’t nice as I really need to run a few errands! Night.

No comments: