September 18, 2010

Saturday - Warm and sunny.

A good day. I know it’s rare, and on a Saturday too, but it was a good, reasonably productive day.

I got up on time and took a shower. The news wasn’t on. Sigh. F came back from the doctor and after we watched an episode of Royal Pains, we left for brunch.

We had a nice meal in Gusto and then F took me to my school. He came in today for a few minutes to write a letter to my student’s mother, but then left. I was busy while he was doing that.

When my student and her mother came we had a good lesson and then I was alone for a few hours. It was nice! I tried to do some accounting but realised that I didn’t have all the receipts yet, so read the papers and finished sewing the hat I’ve been making. I have one more project to do on it, I have to make the tie for it. That won’t take long.

My last lesson went well too. We were learning about using adverbs and adjectives. It wasn’t as easy as you might think.

After classes I finished up, washed dishes and basically prepped my school for me not being there for a while. I called F and he came to get me.

For dinner tonight we went to Jiro and it was nice. We both had the same, pork saute with garlic oil. Yum. F had the version with bread, I didn’t.

We came home and had a quiet evening. I asked if we could watch my detective shows “live” as I usually tape them. F doesn’t really approve. F went to bed a bit before midnight and of course I’m still up. I watched CSI: Las Vegas, Cold Case, another episode of Royal Pains and then House. Wow. I usually don’t watch this much English TV in one day.

Anyway, that’s it for me. I’m going to try to get to bed soon. I think we have an exciting day of laundry planned for us. After that, I’m not sure what we’ll be doing. Maybe we’ll do something fun. Check in tomorrow night and find out! Night.

No comments: