October 1, 2010

Friday - Warm and sunny

An okay day. I didn’t get up early this morning. I stayed in bed in the strange world between sleep and wakefulness and had a bizarre dream. I dreamt about being in my friend’s school in Canada, seeing Shelties and breaking things! It was a rather strange world I was in.

When I got up I dressed, and got ready for my day. I didn’t do a whole lot of anything really! I spent time with my computer and watched Desperate Housewives for two hours. That was fun!

In the later part of the afternoon I went out. I stopped by the post office and sent a post card, then went to S-Mall. At S-Mall I had a sandwich and an iced tea at Doutors and then trawled the hundred yen shop. I only bought one thing, a little plastic garbage collector for our sink. I’m getting really tired of my husband putting all kinds of crap down the drain. I wouldn’t care so much if HE fished it back out again, but he doesn’t. I don’t throw bits of veggies down the sink so don’t really see why I have to clean it, but for some strange reason the sink always backs up when I’m doing the dishes!

I came home in the twilight and F wasn’t there. He actually didn’t come home for an hour, poor thing.

After F came home, I got dinner underway. I checked out eHow.com to find out how to cook steak properly and found some great tips. After that, I went into the kitchen and cooked. I heated some French Fries in the toaster oven, microwaved some broccoli and cut up some celery. I cooked the steak and then let it rest for a couple of minutes before serving. Everything was very nice and we had a good dinner.

F did the dishes afterwards and I noticed that he did use the little garbage collector, so I’m quite happy about that. Yay.

After our meal, I put Desperate Housewives on for F and I packed my suitcase. I never know what to bring for these things. I have no idea about the weather this weekend either.

Anyway, tomorrow I’m sure it’ll be a mad dash to get ready and teach my class and then leave. I won’t be back until Monday night, so please don’t miss me too much! Night.

No comments: