December 27, 2010

Monday - Clear and sunny, crisp.

A good day. I got up around 8 am to take medicine and discovered that no one else was up. I went upstairs around 9 and Van was there. I had breakfast and then came downstairs for a while.

Van, the kids and I went out after lunch to the bank and the drugstore. I bought some lipstain so I'm going to try it out and see if it'll work. I have the darnedest time keeping lipstick on.

It was a quiet day here at Van's. We took down the tree and took down decorations. Van did a lot of the work, but Kate and I did some too.

Van made a roast for dinner and we had a good meal.

After dinner I did laundry and then we all settled in to watch The Last Airbender. It was fun, especially since Zach decided to do a lot of Airbender moves throughout the movie. I got a big kick out of it, but it was a bit annoying for the rest of us on the couch.

After the movie most of us went our separate ways. I'm downstairs in the basement, but I'll probably go to bed soon.

That's it for me. I'll be back tomorrow night, most likely! Night.

2 comments:

JY69 said...

Let us know how the lipstain works!

Helen said...

I'll try to remember!