Flick Picks 2010 - November

Surprisingly, I only saw one film in November and I had to go to a city 2 hours away in order to have it in English.  For some reason local theatres are showing fewer English films and I am not happy about it.


  • 30) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 1 - Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter (November 23, 2010)


    It's Harry Potter.  It's a given that I would love it.  And I did!  I wasn't expecting to enjoy this film as much though.  If you've read the book, then you know that this is the one outside of Hogwarts.  Harry, Hermione and Ron are on the run and are hiding out in the woods.  Their friendship is tested in believable ways and there are losses on Harry's side. The most grown up movie so far. Fans will love it!


2 comments:

JY69 said...

Yeah I've commented on other people's post about HP and Twilight and all that. I must be the ONLY person on the planet who just can't get into these films. Never have been into fantasy/adventure. Never got into the Narnia series in grade school either... OK... so beat me with a stick... LOL!

Helen said...

I wouldn't say that you're the only person on the planet, but you might be in the minority!

I'm NOT a Twilight fan at all...don't consider that series to be good at all, but am a big Narnia and HP fan.