January 2, 2011

Sunday - Snowy.

A quiet day. I slept in a little as I didn't hear anyone moving upstairs. Little did I know that they were outside shoveling snow. Oops.

I got up and had breakfast, and then spent a bit of time with Zachary. He's a dear.

Overall today was a nice quiet day, which was just what I needed after all the excitement that I've had over the last few days.

I did a little reading, eating, laundry and TV watching.

In the evening my family watched a movie but I was doing laundry so I didn't bother really. I spent my time between loads watching "Billy the Exterminator" which is just plain weird! It's not my usual cup of tea. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after I leave. I think I might go through withdrawal from all the Reality TV that I've been watching this visit.

We are all having an early night as the kids are going to have to start getting up early tomorrow for school this week.

That's it for me. Talk to you tomorrow most likely. Night.

2 comments:

JY69 said...

While not into reality tv, it certainly is addictive!

Helen said...

I've never been a huge fan of it either, at least until now. So bizarre!