January 4, 2011

Tuesday - Snowy but not too cold.

An okay day. I woke up early again and when I couldn't see lights upstairs I went back to bed. I didn't get into bed, I just stretched out on the bed and half slept for the next couple of hours.

I had breakfast and then showered and went out with Van and Zach. We went to DQ to order Zach's cake and then they dropped me off at Shopper's Drug Mart to do a little shopping. I did rather well and found most of the things that I was looking for.

A little later, we drove Kate to her dance lesson and then Van and Zach and I went to Costco. I didn't buy anything, although I came close to buying a couple of cookbooks!

We came home and spent a quiet evening at home. I received a phone call from an old friend and we talked for a while. That was really nice.

Today there was a hockey game on, Detroit vs Edmonton. Edmonton did okay until the last few minutes when Detroit pulled ahead by two goals. Sigh. Hopefully Edmonton will do better next year!

Joe and I chatted for a while before I decided to come downstairs for the night. I'm a little tired tonight and I have an early morning tomorrow.

That's it for me tonight. Talk to you tomorrow. Night!

No comments: