January 5, 2011

Wednesday - Warm with fresh snow in the morning.

Blogger isn't working right now, so I'm writing this as an email and will post it later.

Today was okay. I got up early, had a quick breakfast and then went out with Van and Zach. We went to the doctor's office in the city. I was along to keep an eye on Zach while Van was seeing the doctor. It was pretty easy except I was given the keeping of the iPad and I had no idea how to get out of the game that Zach was playing. He was a bit annoyed that I had erased his score. Oops.

We came back to Beaumont. Van took Zach into his school and then we came home. I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I went back to bed. I slept for 2 or 3 hours. I was exhausted.

When I got up later, the kids were just coming in the door from school. We all had dinner of some sort or another and then all of us jumped into the Jeep and headed out again. Tonight was Katie's first soccer game of the year.

The venue was the same as the one I saw of Zach's last year. It was an entertaining game, although Katie's team didn't really gel as a team tonight. Her team lost 1-0, but I had fun watching.

We came home and honestly most of us disappeared right away. I ended up coming downstairs around 9 pm. I didn't go to bed of course, but I checked email and watched a bit of TV. Nothing too interesting really. I also read some of my book, The Little Stranger.

I haven't felt all that well today. I hope whatever is wrong leaves me quickly as I'm going out tomorrow and have a couple of friends that I'd like to see.

Anyway, that's about it for me. Got to go! Night.

2 comments:

JY69 said...

Oh how is the ipad? I wonder if it is the same as an iPhone, only bigger? Must be kind of cumbersome to carry.

Helen said...

It's quite a bit bigger than an iPhone. It's not mine so I rarely get to use it, to be honest. It isn't too heavy and the screen size is nice.

I think it's a good thing to have with children as it has movies and games on it which keeps them occupied on trips and in waiting rooms! I don't have either an iPhone nor a iPad and I think I'm okay. It looks super-cool though!

Thanks for visiting :-)