March 2, 2011

Wednesday - Cold, with snow flurries that didn’t stay.

Had an okay day today. I got up, not early, but not terribly late either. F was home today, so I got up, watched the tape of the news and then watched a documentary about a group of youths becoming a chorus in an opera. That was neat. I made breakfast…sort of. I made toast and we had that with some yogurt. It was more than I usually have, so F should think himself lucky!

We went to S-Mall to do my taxes. Stamp-stamp. They’re done. Woot.

Then, we had lunch at a yakiniku shop. It was F’s suggestion. Their actual lunch food wasn’t bad, but the service left a bit to be desired. The woman messed up our order when she repeated it, because someone had talked to her when we were ordering. The “special” meat the F ordered wasn’t. That kind of thing.

During the day we also went to the post office and I mailed off a bookmooch to Poland too. Yay me. We also got my passbook fixed. I’m terrible at demagnetising the strips on it. Or rather, I’m good at demagnetising them! We decided not to see a movie, so F took me home and a little later went for a massage.

He came home and snoozed for a while and then we went out for dinner to Grado. It was nice tonight. We had a combo of grilled chicken and pork cutlet. Very nice.

We came home and watched a bit of TV. We saw ER and later American Idol again.

It was a much better day than I thought it would be. Hopefully tomorrow will be too! Night.

No comments: