April 1, 2011

Friday - Sunny and warmish. Nice day.

I had a good day today. I got up at my usual time and I had a pleasant morning.

In the afternoon I decided to go out. I hopped on my bike and went to my school. I set the heater for tomorrow and then I left and went to the drugstore and then to Gusto for a late lunch. I read some of my book while I was there. It was relaxing.

I came back home via the craft store and then the drugstore. I picked up some crochet cotton at the drugstore, as well as some bias binding tape. I also got a bit of soap that was on sale.

When I was on my bike riding home, I saw a familiar figure in the distance. It was my husband! I started waving like a mad woman, but he didn’t see me until we were quite close. Finally we met up and had a little chat. He was on his way to a party, I was on my way home.

I came home, checked email and such and then put on a DVD. I finally watched my DVD of Predators. I had watched it in the theatre a few times last year, but this was the first time I had watched it since I got it. It was, great! Okay, not great in a Casablanca sense, but great in a action filled, not wanting to think a lot sense. I enjoyed it so much, even more because I sat on the couch and crocheted during it.


F came home while I was watching the movie again with commentary. I was hoping Adrien Brody would be on the track, but he wasn’t. Still, it was quite interesting anyway. Hubby went to bed soon after he came home.

I turned off the TV for a while and then around midnight put it back on to get my Twin Peaks fix. I watched it all when it first came on, and I’m loving watching it again. My big beef with WOWOW is that they are running it on Friday night. I have to work on Saturday. If they ran it on Saturday night I could stay up and watch it all!

And that was my day. It was a nice day off and I’m looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I think! That’s it for me. have a good night.

No comments: