May 14, 2012


Monday - Sunny

A good day.

I got up a little late, but started my day.  I watched a bit of TV. I was watching a movie, Dinner for Schmucks.  It was funnier than I thought it would be.

In the afternoon I started dinner!  I chopped up all of the veggies and made the couscous.  I threw it in the fridge to let the flavours meld.  

After a while I went out. I rode on my bike, which does seem to work again (Yay F!) and went to the craft store.  I cruised the aisles, but couldn’t really find what I was looking for. I even thought about looking at the books to see if I could find a Japanese pattern that might work. I could only find two patterns and they weren’t anything special.  

When I left the store, I made a quick trip through the drugstore and then the grocery store. I came home a few minutes before F did.  

A little while after that, I started dinner.  Tonight we had curried couscous salad, ninjin shirishiri, and chicken wings.  It was pretty good, but sadly F wasn’t very hungry. 

He did the dishes and we settled in to have a quiet evening.  Hubs did a postcrossing and I chilled out and took care of some business.  

F went to bed around midnight, but as always I stayed up late.  Sigh. I really need to stop this.  Anyway, that was my day.  I did get a lovely postcard today, you’ll likely see it in a few days.  Got to go. Night!

No comments: