May 17, 2012


Thursday - Rainy and sunny

A good day.

I got up late this morning, because I went to bed so late last night.  It was fine though.  

After I got up, I watched a bit of TV and then got started on my soup.  Today I made chicken vegetable soup.  I steamed the veggies before I put them in my crockpot and then let it go.  I steamed the chicken too, but instead of putting it in the soup right away, I put it in the fridge.  It took ages to make all the soup, longer than I expected actually.

I had a quiet day at home and enjoyed it to be honest.  I spent a long time by myself and that was nice.  I talked to another member of AFWJ a couple of times on the phone and I enjoyed that.  

F was very late tonight as he had to do a lot of driving.  When he came home we had dinner.  We had chicken soup and sliced French bread, which was great.  F wasn’t too hungry as he wasn’t feeling that well, but I had two bowls as I hadn’t eaten much during the day.

F did the dishes and we had a quiet evening together.  I watched my usual shows and enjoyed them a lot.  I went over to the couch and did a couple of rows of crochet too.  My blanket is getting so nice and long.  I really love it.  I’m not sure how long to make it. It’s probably long enough for me, but not for F.  

Anyway, I should finish this as I need to get to bed earlier tonight.  I don’t really have any plans for tomorrow, but hopefully something interesting will happen.  Got to go.  Night! 

No comments: