June 24, 2012


Sunday - Hot and sunny

If you tuned in yesterday and saw how badly my Saturday ended, you would be forgiven for thinking that Sunday would go badly too.  It very nearly did, but we managed to turn it around.

I went to bed very late last night and slept in quite late this morning too.  I did get up, checked my email and since F didn’t talk to me (he was watching fighting with headphones on) I went back to bed.  He stayed there and I got up a little later and made myself something to eat.  We aren’t talking gourmet here…I toasted an English muffin and squashed a couple of sardines on it.  I was feeling really drained and I assumed it was because I hadn’t had much protein for a while.  That and the fighting last night.  I ate, washed up and then went back to my room.  

F proceeded to make himself something to eat and after a bit I got up again and he suggested going to karaoke.  I liked that idea, so said yes.  I did suggest that we get something proper to eat first.  

We went off to Gusto for a quick bite. I had a bit of chicken with a small salad…perfect for what I wanted.  F had noodles, of course!

We went to the electric shop to get some more ink for our fax machine, and a new mouse for me.  Yay.  Mine’s been acting up for a bit.  

Then, we headed out to the mall. F didn’t really want to go to karaoke, he wanted to see the movie we didn’t go to last night.  Okay, whatever!  We went to the mall, and the hundred yen shop behind it and did a little shopping. Not much.  We looked for glasses for our apartment, but didn’t find any we liked.  We also both had bibinba for dinner.  

We went to the movie and it was okay. We saw Snow White and the Huntsman.  I liked Charlize Theron as the evil queen, enjoyed the eye candy that Chris Hemsworth provided, but wasn’t overwhelmed by Kristen Stewart as Snow White.  For whatever reason, she doesn’t really seem that beautiful to me.  She has too many angles or something.  

After the film F and I headed back to Tsuruoka.  We got a few groceries and then came home.  F watched some weird dinosaur show, then I watched something before turning off the TV.  

So, all in all, a much, much better day. Hurray! Talk to you tomorrow?  Night.

No comments: