Postcrossing - Incoming

To June 25, 2012
I've received some lovely cards recently, including two today, so thought I would share them with my readers.  I hope you like them as much as I do.



Mikayla sent this card from New York.  She wrote that she's 10 and has several pets.  She also plays the violin.  Thanks Mikayla!



This card comes from China but I don't know anything about the sender as she didn't write anything on the card!  I'm quite sad about that.  However, she did use some gorgeous stamps on the card.



This really is the year of Titanic, isn't it?  Do you think I ought to tell people that I really hated the James Cameron version of Titanic?  I did.  However, I've always been interested in the true story AND there was a great earlier movie called "A Night to Remember" that was much better.

I bring all of this up because I received a very neat postcard of the Titanic last week from a woman in the Netherlands.  She's about to have a birthday and she has some exciting travel plans to celebrate it.  Thanks so much for the card! I really like it. 
R.M.S. Titanic



I received this card today from the Ukraine.  Olya says that this is a Czech film which she watched with her husband while she was learning the Czech language.  She writes that she likes cartoons and old comedies.  She recently saw Madagascar 3 and enjoyed it very much.  She also writes about some other  films that she really likes.  Thanks Olya!


Janika sends greetings from Finland.  She writes that she loves movies, books, music and food as I do, but she hates crochet and has hated crochet ever since elementary school, and she always will!  Oh dear.  Still, the card is nice!
So there you are!  Five lovely postcards.  I wonder what will be in my mailbox tomorrow.


No comments: