July 23, 2012


Monday - Hot and sunny

An okay day today.  I woke up when F left this morning, then fell back asleep.  I woke up later, put the fan on me and fell asleep.  I woke up a lot later.  Yikes.  That was an accident.  

I watched SATC, and did some of my normal morning stuff.  I wrote a couple of postcards, cooked lunch for myself and then did the dishes.  I just finished scanning the cards I was sending when I heard a “Hello” right behind me.  F had made a surprise visit home.  I was so surprise I screamed! I hadn’t heard him come in.  I don’t know why he can’t call first like normal people.  

After he left and I uploaded all of my cards to the website, I ran off to the post office to mail my cards.  That done, I came home. 

F came home fairly soon after. He relaxed for a touch and then we went out to the grocery store.  We picked up some veggies for tonight’s dinner, plus F bought some fish for himself.  We came home and I started to cook.

I made stir-fry tonight and for a change I put a couple of cloves of garlic in the oil at the beginning.  It made the apartment smell all garlicky and added a nice flavour to the meal.  It was a simple meal, but got good reviews.  

F did the dishes, which wasn’t too difficult tonight as it was a one pan meal.  

He asked that we watch Airport tonight. It was on WOWOW.  I didn’t mind too much as I think it’s a pretty good movie.  I watched it all, but F made a trip to the store and then fell asleep on the couch during it!

He went off to bed a while ago and I watched the rebroadcast of Torchwood and now Dirty Sexy Money.  I’ll try and go to bed a little earlier tonight as I do have a class tomorrow.  

Oh, today when we went to the grocery store, we saw a couple of aeroplanes in the sky.  One of them was making a trail that was parallel to an old trail.  It was really quite remarkable.  By the time I was able to take a picture it had somewhat softened and dissipated, but I think you'll get the general idea.  

Can you see the moon?



That’s it for me for tonight.  I hope to talk to you tomorrow.  Night!

No comments: