July 27, 2012


Friday - Hot and sunny, humid

A good day.

I got up and watched SATC this morning and it was a funny one as usual.  Prom Queen, the mini show that comes on afterwards was also at the Prom this time, so it was quite exciting too.  I have to work out how to tape both on Monday so that I can find out what happens!

I had a quiet day at home today. I re-watched Torchwood and really enjoyed it.  I have no idea where they are going with the story.  I love that!  Later in the day, I decided to go out to the mall.  I realised that I hadn’t eaten all day.  With the humidity and heat, I just don’t get hungry like usual.  I biked off to the mall around 4:30.

I had a nice sandwich in Doutors, this one was chicken and nama-ham with avocado, and a Royal Milk Tea.  I didn’t really taste much avocado sadly.  I started to read my Bartimaeus book and am enjoying it so far.  After a bit of relaxing time, I went to the hundred yen shop and picked up a few things.  I visited the grocery store, but didn’t see anything that I wanted for myself, so I decided to come home.  I was home by 6:30, in time to watch Nigel Slater!

F called to say he was back and after a couple of errands, would come home.  He got home around 7 and then wanted some dinner.  The original plan, which I liked by the way, was to grab a few prepared things from the grocery store then come home and eat them. However, F didn’t want to do that anymore, so we went to an izakaya for dinner. 

We had a nice meal with an assortment of foods.  He kept trying to get me to eat deep fried foods, but I wasn’t in the mood.  The only thing that we had that was deep fried was the nankotsu.  I like that!

We came home after dinner, watched an episode of The Dog Whisperer and then F went to bed just as Desperate Housewives came on.  I’ve only seen him once since then.  

Tomorrow I have a couple of classes and we might go and see Batman after I finish work if F is up to it.  I’d like to see it, but I also feel a little odd about it.  Still, I don’t blame the movie for making a madman do what he probably would have done anyway.

That’s about it from me.  Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry I've really been absent on blog commenting lately. I know how you feel about the Batman movie. What a horrific event.

Helen said...

Wasn't it though? Movies have always been my escape from reality and some jerk has to try to take it away from me and everyone else.

Welcome back :-)