August 10, 2012


Friday - Warm and sunny, few clouds

An okay day today.

I woke up this morning when F was getting ready for work. I realised that I hadn’t prepped the plastic garbage for him to take out.  I stayed awake and after hubby left I got up again, prepped the gomi and then threw on a few clothes and took it out.  

I went back to bed and slept for a bit.  I barely got up before SATC. It wasn’t the last episode, but it was very close.  I ended up going back to bed afterwards too. I felt a bit under the weather. 

I did feel better when I woke up and then showered and had lunch. That made me feel even better!  I watched a little TV and then around 4:30 I went over to the new convenience store to buy us a couple of bento for tonight.  I practically had to fight a couple of teenage boys for them!  

I came home and a little later, F came back from work.  He changed and then we headed out to Voice.  One of the restaurants there lets people use their patio for free.  Of course, they are selling things to eat, but they were fairly reasonable in price and, the space was free!  We ate our bento and got good seats right in the front. Yay us.  

The fireworks were beautiful as usual. We were able to hear fairly well, except of course for the music.  It was a lovely evening, it didn’t rain, and it was even a little cold.  

Afterwards, we came home and relaxed.  We watched Desperate Housewives and I darned in a few more of the blanket ends.  Slowly but surely.

And that was my day.  Happily, I’m feeling much better now. I hope I still am tomorrow.  I have a class early on and then I’m free for the rest of the day.  We might go and see a movie, or not!  Night.

No comments: