August 15, 2012


Wednesday - Cool and sunny in the morning, hot and humid at night, rainy

Had a good day today.

I got up this morning and took a shower.  I watched The O.C, more because it was on than because I needed to.  I had a quiet day at home really.  I ate lunch and did dishes, I vacuumed and tidied up my books near my desk.  

F was a bit late tonight, and exhausted when he came home.  He collapsed on the bed when he arrived.  I asked about dinner and then decided to just cook it. 

Tonight we had steak.  They weren’t the best steaks, but to be honest, they weren’t bad.  I checked on-line for the best way to cook them in a frying-pan. We had the steaks with salad and tomatoes and that was it. A simple dinner that was quite good.

After dinner, F did the dishes and we relaxed for a while.  I suggested going out to get some things from the drugstore, so that’s what we did.  We came home afterwards.  F watched some TV and I was on my computer for a while.  

That’s about it.  We had a companionable evening.  Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to.  Come back and check it out with me!  Night!

No comments: