August 16, 2012


Thursday - Humid and hot, rain at night

An okay day.

It was so terribly hot this morning that I couldn’t sleep. I got up before my alarms which was the first time in a long time.  Watched a bit of TV and then I did a load of laundry.  

I had a quiet day around the apartment. I did a bit of tidying up.  The problem for me, is that there is so much stuff belonging to F and I have no idea if he needs it or not.  He’s such a pack-rat.  He’s never met a piece of paper that he didn’t want to keep.  Argh.

In the afternoon I watched The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and then a Poirot mystery.  Today’s one was good, but I missed a lot of it.  It had John Hannah, Elizabeth McGovern and Tim Curry in it. F came home near the end of it.

F brought us some Tai-yaki when he came. It was hot out of the press and really yummy.  We had that, and relaxed for a bit.  

We went out for dinner around 8pm.  Dinner was courtesy of Kappa Sushi and was okay. It was busy tonight, probably because of Obon week.  

After dinner, we made a quick check of my school and then came back towards home.  We stopped at the grocery store for tomorrow’s dinner and then came home.  

We had a quiet evening at home.  F watched some stuff and then I did.  It was all terribly civilised until he watched Piranha from 1973 (or so).  A horrible, bad movie.  He went to bed, and I have been watching ER ever since.

Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to get out of the apartment for a bit.  I’d like to go to the mall for a bit, run a few errands.  Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: