August 18, 2012


Saturday - Hot and sunny

A good day.  I went to bed rather late last night, so I wasn’t able to get up at a good time today.  Oops.  

F went out and then came home.  We both vegged for a while and I had a lovely chat with my BFF on a chat system.  It’s rare that we are able to connect as she’s a morning person and I’m a night owl.

We had lunch in a yakiniku shop.  I had yakiniku and bibinba.  I was surprised because the bibinba was cold. I’ve never had it that way before. It was still good though.  F had ramen of course.

We made a quick trip to the hardware store and then drove out to the big mall.  We checked on the movie and it was starting in 10 minutes so we paid our money and went in.  We saw The Avengers and it was fun.  We both enjoyed it a lot.  It was so much lighter than The Dark Knight Rising.  We stayed until the very end too, and are glad that we did as there’s a scene at the end of the movie.  

Afterwards, we had dinner at the mall. Not in the place F wanted, and not in the place I’d have preferred, but in a place where we could both have something we wanted.  I had a burger and F had …ramen …of course.  

We drove home and finally made a bit of a plan to go away next month.  I made a reservation, but it ended up that the hotel is going to charge more than I thought.  Grr.  Still, I hope it’ll be okay. It’ll be nice to get away.

We watched a bit of TV and it’s been quite quiet here at home.  We had a good day.  I hope that tomorrow will be good as well.  That’s it for me.  Night. 

No comments: