August 24, 2012


Friday - Hot and Sunny

An okay day.

I had been asleep for about an hour when I woke up this morning.  F was too hot in bed and got up and turned on the air conditioner.  What woke me up was his closing the bedroom window above my head.  

I slept for quite a while and when I woke up F was gone.  It was also just a few minutes before my alarms went off, so once I again, I got up early for me.  Weird!

I had a quiet day at home.  I had breakfast, a shower and later lunch.  I took a nap in the afternoon because I was really tired and sleepy.  Yay for me.  

After 4 pm I went out and updated my bankbooks.  After that, I went to McDonalds and had an iced tea and worked on my column. I find I concentrate better when I’m not at home.  

I came home and a little while later F called to say he was on his way.

I cooked dinner and it was quite nice.  I had originally planned to cook pasta, but took it off the menu as I thought we had enough! Tonight we had zucchini and eggs, with basil chicken and salad.  It was quite a nice dinner really.  

The evening was nice and quiet until I caught F watching one of the stupid wide shows. It was about wrestling and some of the “talents” on the show were wearing fake noses because they were pretending to be “foreigners”.  Oh it was so funny.  I asked F it was funny to him and didn’t he think it was somewhat racist?  He didn’t agree.  We didn’t really fight about it, but I was angry, particularly since there were other better programs on TV at that time.

F went off to bed quite early and I watched Desperate Housewives and then The Closer.  I’m now watching quite a weird movie on WOWOW called Sleeping Beauty.  It’s a very art-house movie, art-house and weird!

Tomorrow I am finally back to work.  I have a couple of classes and I am looking forward to them.  After work F and I may go to a party, I’m not sure.  So if I don’t update, I was probably out, if I do, maybe not!  That’s it for me. Night.

No comments: