August 27, 2012


Monday - Hot and sunny, a little humid

A good day.

I didn’t sleep that well last night when I went to bed. Another night where I couldn’t shut off my brain, well, that and the heat that threatened to cook my brain!  Egads.  

I got up this morning, watched a bit of telly, had a quiet morning.  I wrote another postcard and later on scanned them.  I did a load of laundry, made the bed, showered, no big whoop.  

Around 5 pm I did a quick run to the post office and then came home.  F was a bit late tonight and after a bit we went out.  We needed to get a few things from the store.  We hit the drugstore for F’s sport drink and then the grocery store.  I thought since we were getting things for tonight, we might as well get things for tomorrow night’s dinner too!

We came home and I cooked dinner. It didn’t take long to get things ready and then we had dinner.  There weren’t really enough vegetables, but it was okay. 

F did the dishes and we had a quiet evening.  We watched a bit of TV including America’s Next Top Model.  That wasn’t my idea!  I got my Torchwood fix after midnight, and that was about that.  

I didn’t do any work on my column today, nor this weekend.  Tsk, tsk.  I have to type like a mad woman tomorrow.  Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: