August 29, 2012


Wednesday - Hot and sunny, a bit cloudy in the afternoon

A good day.

I got up this morning around the same time my alarm started ringing so that was good.  It was hot in the apartment, but there was a breeze so it wasn’t unpleasant. I had quite a lot of email that I had to answer.  

I watched a little TV and then took my shower.  In the afternoon I started working on my column again and got it finished.  Yay!  It took a while and I still have to review it and polish it.  One down, one to go.  Whew.  

F came home tonight around 5:30 and relaxed for a while.  He’s not going to work tomorrow, he’s going for an extended health check, so we had to eat early.

Tonight he said he wanted ramen, so we went to his favourite Chinese place and had basically the same dish.  He had mini-ramen with his, I had soup.  It was quite nice.  

After that, we did a quick check of my school, then bought ourselves some ice-cream at McDonalds.  After that we bought groceries and came home.  We watched a bit of TV and then F went off to bed.  I am still up, obviously!  Tomorrow I have the day to myself…what shall I do?  I do have my Tohoku report to write, but I’m hoping it won’t take very long.  Come back tomorrow to see what I get up to!  Night.

No comments: