September 13, 2012

Thursday - Hot and sunny, gorgeous day

I woke up a little later than I wanted to this morning, but still before my usual get up time.  I got up, took a quick shower, and came through to the living room to watch telly and check email and such.

I had a quiet morning, but shut down the computer around 11 when I stopped to make my breakfast. I was just sitting down to eat when my cell rang.  F wanted to know if I wanted to have lunch with him today.  Then when I told him that I couldn’t as I was off to work soon, he offered to drive me.  It was sweet of him to offer, but then I’d have to stay at my school all afternoon unless I walked back.  

I biked off to my school and made quite good time.  I started the cooldown and the water pot. I checked over my lesson and just generally got ready to teach.  My student came on time and we had a good lesson today.  

After she left I got out the paperwork to do, but for some reason fell asleep at my desk!  I woke up, but then fell back asleep.  In the end I slept about an hour.  I must have really needed it! I did my paperwork after that, I read the newspaper and then I headed out.  

I went into the drugstore and got a few necessaries for myself and our apartment, then continued towards home.  I stopped at the convenience store for a couple of sandwiches and then arrived home.  I ate my sandwiches and took my pills.  

F came home a few minutes later. He suggested we eat again immediately, but I couldn’t as I had just taken some medicine. He had ramen, took his medicine and went to bed.  After the Apprentice finished I followed him and so we both slept.  

I woke up after 9, quite shocked that it was so late!  We decided to go out to eat and ended up in Gusto.

Gusto was quiet and we had an okay meal. I had a beef hamburg and F had a mixed-fry plate. We both liked our food.  I really did, was he being honest? 

We came home via the grocery store where I got the makings for a stirfry.  I think it’ll be nice.  

I watched a little TV tonight and then turned it over to F.  He took a shower and then went to bed a little later.  I wrote 3 postcards to send in the morning.  Or afternoon!

That’s it for me. I’m not sure what I’ll do tomorrow.  If I’m up to it, I may actually go out and get my hair cut. I just have this awful cough and I don’t want to give it to my hairdresser.  Or anyone!  I am feeling much much better though.  Gotta go.  Night!

No comments: