September 27, 2012


Thursday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I got up a little bit before 9 this morning and took my shower.  I watched the rest of my TV shows and started cooking breakfast around 10:30.  

I left for work around 11:30 and made pretty good time.  When I got there, I set up for the day’s work.  My student was on time and we had a good class.  We finished up the lesson from last time and reviewed a lot of homework.

After my student left, I finished up, did some paperwork and then  decided to leave my school. I biked off towards home. I crossed the street at a crosswalk, walking my bike over and nearly got hit by a stupid woman driver who was smoking away.  She looked a little sheepish as she drove by me, but I think she’d have looked more sheepish if she’d actually hit me.  

I made a couple of stops on the way home, and then arrived.  When I got home I did some scanning and finally got all of my incoming cards scanned.  I haven’t written all of them up yet, but I did one batch. Hurray for that.  

F came home a little bit later and we watched TV and relaxed for a bit. I started packing my suitcase. We didn’t go out for dinner until 8 pm. It was just Cocos, but it was decent and we had a good time.  

On the way home we stopped at the drugstore and then F stopped at the grocery store.  I didn’t want to get out of the car, so I stayed in it.  

We had a quiet but busy evening.  I finished my packing. I think/hope that I’ve packed everything.  Boy I hope so.  At the moment the most important things are my medicine and my container of things I need for the meeting.  Fingers crossed I have everything.  

So, I’m almost out of here.  I’ll be back on Sunday, and will probably update then.  Don’t miss me too much!  Night.

No comments: