September 4, 2012


Tuesday - Hot and sunny, rainy and stormy in the middle of the day

An okay day.

I didn’t sleep well last night. I tried, but I tossed and turned and just couldn’t fall asleep. I couldn’t really get up again either as I didn’t want to wake up F.  

I woke up with a start this morning before my alarms and got up.   I watched some TV, but outside it was really noisy. They were sawing trees outside my apartment or something so I had to close all the windows again and I’m afraid I turned on the AC.  I turned it off again when it got quiet.  

In the afternoon we had quite a downpour, complete with thunder.  Yuck.  It was so humid that I had to use the air conditioner just to stop sweating. I did a bit of work around the apartment today. I worked on my corner a bit more and also swept the apartment.  Looks a bit better too.  

F came home almost on time and we talked about where to have dinner.  He suggested a place that he likes but I don’t.  I said no at first, but then decided to let him try it. We went to Midori-shokodo.  It wasn’t too busy, so we got a table.  F ordered his “blue fish” and I had a vegetable stirfry.  It was okay, but I like my own one so much more.  

After dinner we bought a few groceries and then came home.  F watched a bit of TV and then I did.  Oh yes, he did put on Transporter for me.  Jason Statham always puts me in a good mood!  

I had a quiet day.  Just when I was thinking about going out again it started raining.  If it makes things cooler I’m happy, but so far it has just made things more humid. Yuck!

Well, that’s it for me.  I hope that I can get some sleep tonight.  Wish me luck with that.  Night.  

No comments: