September 7, 2012


Friday - Warm and sunny, lovely day!

I got up again before my alarms and tried to watch my TV show. I wasn’t really able to as the reception was terrible.  I took a mini nap afterwards and then got up for The O.C.

F called me to ask if I’d like to go for lunch so I said I would.  He picked me up just after 12 and we went to Tsukiya for gyudon.  I had the one with tofu and no rice as I just didn’t feel like rice.

F dropped me off at home and came in for a minute before heading back to work.  I watched a little TV and scanned some of my outgoing postcards.  I did a couple of incoming ones too, but you’ll see them in a few days.

Around 5 pm I made a quick trip to the post office to send off my cards and then came home again.  F came back soon after. 

When Celebrity Apprentice finished for the night I started dinner.  F was pretty good in giving me directions and I got everything cooked.  We had salad plus salmon in a basil coating plus some chapchae.  It all turned out quite well. Yay me!  

F did the dishes and then we settled in for the night.  We watched a Russell Crowe movie tonight which wasn’t great, but we were drawn into it.  It was The Next Three Days.  

After that, we watched Desperate Housewives which was quite good tonight.  Some of the shows lately haven’t been that good, but this one really moved!

And that’s about it for my day. It was kind of quiet.  F is watching The Neverending Story…I suppose I am too in a way.  

Tomorrow, we are both working for a change.  I suppose I’m looking forward to it. It’ll be a longish day, but that’s okay.  I’ll have to leave home around 11:30 tomorrow morning to make sure I’m there on time I think.  That’s it for tonight.  Night!

No comments: