September 8, 2012


Saturday - Hot and sunny, rainy at night

A good day.

I woke up this morning because some idiot rang the doorbell just after 8 am.  I had no need to get up just then.  Actually, I think he was trying to tell me that they were going to spray the bugs, but I never open the door in the morning.  I closed the windows and went back to bed.   Couldn’t sleep though and got up before my alarms.

I showered and spent a little time on my computer before cooking my brunch.  It was really nice. I had a zucchini, cucumber and cheddar cheese omelette, followed by a cucumber sandwich.  Yum.  I did the dishes and then went to work.

I had two good classes with lots of interesting stuff in between them.  After my second class, I finished up my paperwork, checked my next class and then called F to pick me up.  

He drove over and grabbed my bike and me.  We went out for dinner to Sukaze, near city hall and had a nice meal. I had a beef stew, sea bream carpaccio, and dadacha-mame gratin combo with the usual rice/miso soup combo.  It was nice.  

We came home and have relaxed ever since.  F and I both got postcards in the mail today so we spent a bit of time sending thank you notes to the senders.  I watched CSI: LV and will watch a couple of other things, including Project Runway I hope.  

Tomorrow I’ll be going out early on and I hope to be back tomorrow night.  If I’m not I’ll be back as soon as I can be.  That’s it for me.  Night!

2 comments:

gaijinwife said...

I love project runway, although the dramas are painful at times and I just want to shake people. gaaahhhhh, stop being so petty already!! Am gutted the Japanese guy withdrew himself from this series :(

Helen said...

Was there a Japanese guy? I'm not sure if we're watching the same year. I think this was season 8? on WOWOW. There were so many designers that it was hard to tell them apart last night.

I think I like the dramas the most! Sometimes the clothes are just horrible :-) But, Tim Gunn is terribly cool so I'll keep watching.