October 12, 2012


Friday - Cloudy and rainy

An okay day.

Last night, I was taking my medicine, if you remember, and the water went down the wrong way.  Well, today, my side is incredibly sore and I can hardly move. I have no idea how I got myself over to my school to be honest.  But, I’m ahead of myself again.

I got up and found that the Gilmore Girls were on, so I watched that.  I’ve never really watched it before, although my friend Susan tried to get me into it.  I liked what I saw.  Happily it was in English too!

I had a quiet morning around the apartment and then had my lunch.  I had leftover stew and it was yummy for lunch.  After I did the dishes I headed out to my school.  Just before I left a huge rainstorm came up so I had to find my rain-cape.  Except I couldn’t.  I finally found one, but it wasn’t my usual.  By the time I got outside, most of the rain had subsided.  Yay.  I did see a gorgeous rainbow on my way to work, that was lovely.  

I had a long set up at my school and relaxed.  I could hardly move, sitting and standing was incredibly painful.  

My student came on time and we had a good lesson.  She’s a lot of fun to teach.  She’s quite game to give things a real try.

After her class I waited for F to finish work.  He didn’t text me until after 6:30 which was rather sad.  Still, he picked me and my bike up, and we went to Jiro for dinner.  We both had our favourite, the pork saute in garlic oil.  Yum.

We came home via the grocery store. At home, I finally put the chocolate bread in my bread-maker, and finished up a letter for F to translate.  He went to bed a bit before midnight, didn’t even say goodnight.  

I just pulled the bread out and it looks good.  Not sure if I should have some before I go to bed, or leave it until the morning.  If F was still up, we’d both probably have some. 

Anyway, that’s it for me.  Tomorrow I have 2 lessons and then we’ll probably go and see a movie.  Our local theater is finally showing films in English again, so it might be Jane Eyre tomorrow night.  Hurray!  I’ll be back.  Night!

No comments: