October 13, 2012


Saturday - Cloudy and cold

A good day.  I had a hard time getting up this morning, but finally did.  I took a shower, had some yogurt and a slice of our chocolate bread from last night. Yum.  

F and I went to Gusto for breakfast and I had the porcini mushroom burger again. It is very nice.  After we ate, F dropped me off at my school and I got to work.  

I set up for my first class and when the student came, had a good time with her.  She does very well.  

After her class I did paperwork, worked on my postcard wall, read the newspaper, checked a couple of class lesson plans and got ready for my last class.  Sadly, the student was unable to come today, but will come next week.  

I worked on something for a while, finished up all of my paperwork and then called F.  He came to get me and we decided to go to the Farmer’s Market Restaurant near Komagihara Park.  We arrived and F realised that he’d forgotten his wallet!  Grr.  That meant that I got to pay for dinner.  (He did pay me back!) We both had an okay meal. We came home for a few minutes then headed out to the movie theater.

For the first time in a long time, the local Tsuruoka theater was showing films in English.  Hurray!  Tonight we went to see Jane Eyre with Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender.  I really liked it, and thought that Wasikowska did a very good job as Jane.  

After the movie, F and I went for a burger to Mosburger and then came home.  I watched a bit of TV, my usual Saturday night stuff. That’s about it really.  We’re winding down for the night.  I have no idea what we’ll do tomorrow. I hope it’ll go well.  Anyway, I’ll talk to you then.  Night.

No comments: