October 18, 2012


Thursday - Cool and cloudy, but not rainy

An okay day.

I was up before my alarms this morning and I took a shower early, then watched The Gilmore Girls.  I didn’t have a long morning today as I had to get ready for work.  I checked my internet sites and then took a quick nap on the couch. I needed it.

I had a nice omelet and watched SATC.  After that I did the dishes and headed out the door. I made good time and got to my school.  

I set up for my class and even vacuumed today.  It had been a while, but things came together and looked good.  My student was even slightly early today.  Class was good. It was a light one and we talked about sports today.  

After class I did my usual stuff, plus checked her homework.  I decided to head out although I was worried it might rain.  I stopped on the way home at the craft store.  They have a lot of lovely new wool in now and it is so soft and the colours are amazing.  I would love to buy some, but I don’t have any projects in mind.  I visited the drugstore for a few munchies and then came home.

F wasn’t late tonight, but he was in an odd mood.  He has a sore throat and I know it is hard for him to talk, but he was being an idiot.  He just plain old refused to ask me about my day.  I asked about his, he told me and that was the end of the discussion.  I got really sleepy, so I went to bed and took a short nap. I set my alarm and woke up every few minutes and finally got up.

We went out to Grado and had a meal that was quite similar to the one I was going to cook last night.  It was nice, but I’d rather have had it at home YESTERDAY.  Again, I asked about F’s work and then gestured to myself.  F waited about 15 minutes to ask about me so I told him I wasn’t going to tell him anymore.  

We came home right after dinner and had a quiet evening in.  We didn’t even turn on the TV until just before my show at 11:15.  I watched The Good Wife and did a couple of rows of my crochet.  It was very relaxing, except for the part where F got up and started making noise during the last 10 minutes of the show.  I also wrote up a few cards tonight so that I can scan them in the morning and then send them.  That’s the plan anyway!

I also watched Ghost Whisperer later on. It was quite a sad one, but one I hadn’t seen before.  

Anyway, that’s about it for me.  Tomorrow F is going to the doctor but I’m not.  Yay.  Except I’ve been sneezing and blowing my nose tonight.  If he’s given me his cold I will not be best pleased.  I do have an afternoon class, but F is off work tomorrow.  That should be so much fun.  Not.  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: