October 29, 2012


Monday - Rain showers, some sun

A good day.  I got up early this morning, well, for me, then watched The Gilmore Girls.  After that I spent time on my computer.  I remember thinking that I was going to go and take a nap for a while, but I never actually did.  

I did some laundry today, but mostly I tried to catch up with things on the internet and my movie column.  I took some postcards and a bill payment to my local post office today. I made the payment without problem, then grabbed a hot tea from the vending machine and came home.  It was sprinkling a little then, but I made it home without getting wet.

When F came home he was very tired. He changed out of his uniform and into his pyjamas right away!  I was surprised, and asked if he still wanted dinner.  He did, so I started cooking.  I steamed 2 chicken breasts and after they were done, I cooked the pasta and heated the sauce.  I sliced up one and a half of the chicken breasts and put the meat on the pasta, then covered it all with sauce. I invited F to toss the dish for himself.  It was very nice.  We had a side salad with it too.  

F did the dishes and then we both spent time on our computers.  He watched some TV and then I did.  The TV went off at midnight surprisingly.  We’re both still up though.

My cold is at that annoying stage where my nose is running one second and plugged up the next.  I just had some hot tea and it seems to have helped a bit.  Yay.

Tomorrow I have a late afternoon class, so I should leave here by 3 or 3:30. I should get some sleep! I’m not sure what’s going to happen for the rest of the day though. I really need to write some more for my blooming column, but I did get quite a bit done today.  That’s it for me. Night!

No comments: