October 9, 2012


Tuesday - Cooler and sunny

A good day.

I woke up a couple of times last night. It was a bit cold I thought.  May be time to put out the quilts soon.  

I got up this morning, breakfasted and watched some of The Ghost Whisperer.  The reception was terrible this morning, so there was a storm somewhere.  I showered and then spent a bit of time on my computer.

I made my brunch and then headed out to work.  I got to my school and did my set up.

I had two classes today and both students came.  We had good classes and honestly, it was lovely to have two classes.  It’s been a while since I’ve taught more than one class per day.  After my second class I cleaned up, did paper work, read the paper and then texted my husband.  He called me back and picked me up.

We had dinner in Kintaro Sushi tonight.  The sushi was good, but the place was empty.  It’s so sad.  That used to be a booming joint until Kappa sushi came to town.  I enjoy going to Kappa, I like the tables near the conveyor belt, and the different things I can get, but the sushi isn’t a patch on Kintaro.  Sigh.  

We surfed the drugstore looking for TP but they were out of my brand.  We got some soap, and some dishwashing liquid, but will have to look for the TP somewhere else. Sigh.  I’m picky, what can I say?

We came home and F watched weird stuff and then made me a cup of tea.  Not a pot. Sigh.  Oh well, it was nice, but I thought he made me a pot of tea.  Silly man.  He’s off to bed already. I don’t think he’s feeling that great.  

He’s taken tomorrow off work.  Originally he was supposed to take off an hour or two to take me to the doctor, but is now going to go to the doctor himself, and then take me.  I’m hoping it goes well. I have a lot of things that I need to do tomorrow and with my darling husband around they might not get done.  Sigh.  

Anyway, hopefully things will go well, and he’ll start feeling better soon.  And me too!  I’m not happy being sick!  I’ve got to go.  Night.

No comments: