March 28, 2013


Thursday - Cloudy and muggy

A good day.  It didn't really start that way though. I woke up early, when F was getting ready for work.  I said a sleepy hello and then went back to sleep.

I didn't wake up again for a couple of hours. I didn't expect that.  Still, I was tired and didn't have to work today, so no big deal really.

I had a good morning and early afternoon. I took a shower and then had a bit of lunch.  I left the apartment a little later than I wanted to, but got to my hair salon around 3:30 today.  

My stylist was free and I was able to get my hair cut again. I'm so glad. It is really short again, and feels light on my head, so I am glad.  It was really too long.  When we were done, I paid and then headed into the mall.  I did a little window shopping, but not much actual shopping.  I thought I might get a call from my husband, but didn't.  I went home and arrived around 5:30.  He wasn't home!

F didn't come home until after 7. He'd had to work quite late today. It's very difficult for him to predict how late he'll have to work.  

We decided to go out for dinner and F suggested yakiniku. I was surprised a bit as he's been trying to eat more fish these days, but it was his choice.  We went to Togashi, had to wait 15 minutes or so, but got in and had a great meal.  

After dinner, we stopped by my school to do a once-over and check something out, then hit up the grocery store.  I'm going to make French Toast for dinner tomorrow.  

We came home and had a quiet evening.  I did a bit of crochet to Nurse Jackie and the end of The Closer.  I'm on the 4th ball of yarn and I didn't have to rip it back.  Yay.  F will be glad when I'm finished.  Then, I can get back to MY projects!

That's about it.  It was a good day.  Tomorrow my class had to cancel as she's busy, so I have a free day.  Not sure what I'll get up to yet.  Come on back and find out!  Night.

No comments: