April 27, 2013


Saturday - Rainy and cold

A good day. I woke and got up on time today. Unfortunately, F was watching TV and since he never gets to watch much TV when I'm around I didn't mention that I wanted to watch a cooking show!  I did ask him to let me watch The Gilmore Girls though.  He had to run an errand then anyway, so it wasn't a hardship for him!

We had some toast and tea later on, then went to the car dealership.  F had to take care of his Shaken or car inspection.  We spent a few minutes in the dealership and then went to the next door Cocos for our lunch.  

After lunch, we picked up the car, F paid an obscene amount of money for the work done, and we ran an errand and then went home.  We ended up taking a very long nap!  I got up around 8:30 and F didn't get up until almost 10 pm.  We went out for dinner, and had a hard time finding a place.  We ended up at Kappa Sushi just before their last order!

We came home and spent a bit of time together.  We watched one of the CSI shows and then F went to bed.  I'm still up, as usual.  I do hope to get to bed soon.  

It was quite a nice day really. It was very relaxing, which is something I really needed.  We're not sure what we'll do tomorrow, but it'll be fun finding out!

Got to go.  Night.

No comments: