April 30, 2013


Tuesday - Sunny, with rain in the evening

Today was a good day, but I never left the apartment!  
I got up in the morning, watched Ghost Whisperer and had breakfast.  I did some computer stuff and just generally faffed around.  F invited me for lunch, but I turned him down as I knew I had to get to work.  Oh, I did do a couple of loads of laundry.  

In the afternoon, I finally buckled down, turned off the TV and finished writing my column. I'm fairly happy with it and am optimistic about it this time.  I hope it goes over well.  

F came home on time tonight.  I was doing the dishes when he came home, so I finished them, and then started to get ready to cook dinner.  Tonight we had fresh pasta with a bottled 4 cheese sauce, chicken fingers, and salad.  It was all quite nice, except I wasn't sure about the pasta sauce. It wasn't my usual brand and it wasn't as good.

F did the dishes.  We were supposed to go to my school but didn't, so I didn't leave the apartment.  We watched a bit of a movie, and then I watched Burn Notice and Criminal Minds.  It's on 4 times on Tuesday, which is just too much for all that violence! I watched it twice tonight.

That was it.  F is taking tomorrow off so he can go to a skin doctor.  He's been having a bit of trouble for a while and needs to see someone about his problem.  We just hope the doctor is open tomorrow.  I'm done!  Tomorrow no plans, and I'm kind of happy that way.  Night!

No comments: