May 4, 2013


Saturday - Cloudy with a bit of rain

Despite going to bed very late(early?) last night, I got up in time to watch The Gilmore Girls.  Surprisingly, F slept on.  I wanted to go back to bed as he was getting up.  I slept for a couple of hours, I think he went out for a bit when I was asleep.

We had a very late brunch at Gusto and then went over to Hard Off to see if there was anything we wanted.  There wasn't much. I picked up a used DVD, but that's about it.  

We went for tea before the movie and then did a very quick trip home.  We went to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and it was good.  It was a "nice" movie, suitable for most ages!  F liked it, so I'm glad that I didn't go off and see it without him.

After the movie, we decided to go for another meal.  After a lot of driving around, we ended up near the station in an izakaya.  F ordered some food, saying, "I want a keisendon-teshoku and tempura set." I responded by saying I wanted a salad and some chicken nankotsu.  When my stuff arrived, I started eating it and didn't give him any.  When his stuff arrived, he kept trying to give me the stuff that he didn't want to eat, despite me not ordering his food.  He got quite upset that I wouldn't eat his food.  I might have been interested, if he'd bothered to ask me what I wanted to eat first.  

We drove home in silence and he ensconced himself in the bedroom, only coming out to take a bath.  He didn't want to talk to me.  Sigh.  He never learns.  If he'd only asked me if there was something I wanted on the menu first, or tried discussing what WE should order, but he didn't.  Oh, and now he's thinking about joining Facebook too. ACK.  Is it kosher to block one's husband?

Anyway, that's it for me for today.  We might go for a drive tomorrow.  He was talking about going to Akita-ken, but I said I didn't have to go. I would go, if HE wanted to go, but for me, it's not necessary.  Gotta go. Night.

No comments: