May 5, 2013


Sunday - No idea…didn't go out.

What a stupid excuse for a holiday today was. I went to bed really late last night, but set my alarm for this morning.  I got up at 10:30 because yesterday F had said that we'd go driving to Mount Chokai at 11am.  I got up, dressed and was waiting for him.  I went to my computer and waited.  Unfortunately, F was at his computer in his pyjamas, headphones on, watching TV and listening to his computer too.  He never said one word to me.  I waited for an hour, nothing changed, so I went back to bed.  

I got up in the afternoon, a few hours later.  F did say a few things to me, but then headed back to bed where he stayed for hours.  

The day continued like this.  He got up, made himself some food, which was retort curry with rice.  Unfortunately for him, the curry was a couple of years old and it made him sick.  

After he ate, and went back to bed, I made myself some pasta, had it with the leftover sauce from last week and the leftover fish.  It was really good.  I loved it in fact.  

In the evening we did start talking to each other gradually, and he even helped me order some shoes on-line.  I've ordered 4 pairs of shoes.  I doubt if I'll keep them all (although I might!!!) but I have such a hard time finding shoes to fit that I wanted to be as sure as possible that something would fit.  

F went to the grocery store and brought us back a bit of food later on.  After we ate, he went back to bed, and I'm still up. I'll likely got to bed soon though.  

No ideas about what tomorrow will bring.  Talk to you tomorrow night.  Gotta go.  Night!

No comments: